Are FJ80 & FZJ80 Flares interchangable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know that the flares are different between the FJ80 and FZJ80, but has anyone went from an FJ80 to FZJ80 flare upgrade? If so, did everything line up well? I'm asking because I'm trying to locate a pair of oem runningboards off an FZJ80 and slap it on my FJ80.
Thanks..

Thats gonna be a touch one to find on here. Most of us have removed our flares either voluntarily or with a little help from the forces of physics and such. Also most on the board have removed their running boards due to their inability to stand up to the abuse that most of our rigs see.

Wish I could be of more help .............................

Good luck.

Have you tried searching for posts by cruiserdan containing "flares"? I know he's said they are diffeent part numbers, etc., but he may also have mentioned something about the mounting being the same/different.

I know of one member, ginericLC, that has gone the reverse direction...putting '91 flares on a '94. I can't see any reason why you couldn't do the opposite.

I got a '94 flare to replace a trail mod on my '95 and they mount differently. I can't use the '94 without refabricating the mounting brackets.

So, I have a white LR flare from a '94 I'll sell you for $25 plus shipping! :)

I got a '94 flare to replace a trail mod on my '95 and they mount differently. I can't use the '94 without refabricating the mounting brackets.

So, I have a white LR flare from a '94 I'll sell you for $25 plus shipping! :)
Sorry,
I am looking for flares for the whole cruiser. I'm interested in maroon ones as well. I hate to be picky but I'm not a body man, and want to be as cost effective as possible. $25 plus shipping is a heck of a deal. If mine were white, I'd buy it right now.
I need to do more research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom