1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are cell phone numbers public or private info

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by NW-sickboy, Aug 22, 2006.

1. NW-sickboy

NW-sickboy

the reverse phone book thread got me thinking about this. I thought i heard some time ago that the master lists or some s*** like that was going to be released for phone book or call list purposes.. any info on this.... got a couple calls that last few day from spammers trying to sell me crap and i cant figure how they got this number......

ass hats..

2. srplus

srplus Walked with the Dinosaurs

random call generators...

brother used to work as a Postal Inspector... many boiler rooms use machines to randomly call numbers and that is one way you got hit. They use a tape to start the message and join in if the target stays on the line long enough.

Simple (but effective) cell phone policy is to not answer any Unknown or blocked phone #'s and avoid all 800 prefix and other 'free' exchanges... end of problem except for the few (who are usually out of your area code) who have figured this out.

3. tcb

tcb

Media:
    Albums:
    get on the National Do Not Call list...

4. ATLcrusher

ATLcrusher

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">