Are 01-02 LX470 fog lamps different from other years? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 2001 LX470 needs new front fog/turn signal lamps.

According to partsouq, 2001-2002 lamps are different from (and incompatible with) all other years. Is that correct? The part numbers Partsouq gives for the 2001-2002 lamps are 8103060011 and 8104060011.

Also, anyone have a (US) source (or selling any, used or new, for not much more than $100 a pair) for fog/turn lamps that will fit my truck?

So far all I see is eBay listings for lights that claim to fit 1998-2007, but the sellers are all in China and have low feedback ratings. Partsouq lists them for ~$350 a side and is out of stock anyway. Nothing on Amazon or RockAuto.

Many thanks.

Afaik, all MYs of the LX 470 have the same fog light housings. If you’re not in a hurry I will be switching to an aftermarket front aluminum bumper this Month and will be looking to sell my factory bumper with an upgraded aftermarket Morimoto 2.0 fog light projector lenses.

Thanks, OEMGUY0720. Upon closer examination, there must be only a styling difference, because the two fog lamps on my truck now are cosmetically different from each other, I guess from different generations, but they fit fine. Thanks for your offer; I'm only looking for cheapo lamps, not anything fancy nor a new bumper, but thank you for the offer. If anyone has just the fog/blinker lamps for sale cheap, I'll consider.

Thanks, OEMGUY0720. Upon closer examination, there must be only a styling difference, because the two fog lamps on my truck now are cosmetically different from each other, I guess from different generations, but they fit fine. Thanks for your offer; I'm only looking for cheapo lamps, not anything fancy nor a new bumper, but thank you for the offer. If anyone has just the fog/blinker lamps for sale cheap, I'll consider.
My 2001 LX470 needs new front fog/turn signal lamps.

According to partsouq, 2001-2002 lamps are different from (and incompatible with) all other years. Is that correct? The part numbers Partsouq gives for the 2001-2002 lamps are 8103060011 and 8104060011.

Also, anyone have a (US) source (or selling any, used or new, for not much more than $100 a pair) for fog/turn lamps that will fit my truck?

So far all I see is eBay listings for lights that claim to fit 1998-2007, but the sellers are all in China and have low feedback ratings. Partsouq lists them for ~$350 a side and is out of stock anyway. Nothing on Amazon or RockAuto.

Many thanks.
Salvage yards are full of used oem ones. Search there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom