ARB vs Slee rear bumper with swing outs Advice please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just got back from a week of rock bashing in Moab and the Slee bumper held up great. Only complaint is when I ordered mine I just picked up the tire carrier and now that I want the jerry can holder they wont sell it to me! :censor: Have to buy a whole new bumper if I want their piece:bang:

Also take a look at Cruisin Off Road. Makes great stuff and almost a 30% discount based on CDN $$$.

I have the Slee rear. It's very nice. Toss up looks wise between the Slee and 4x4 Labs for me... both are $$$$, would go with whichever I could get a deal on. Not of a fan of the ARB rear looks wise, but my front ARB took a Dodge at 45ish mph and held up well so I highly doubt there's a quality issue.

The 4x4 labs has a larger departure angle than both the arb and slee; and, is a solid design.

Zona

Not to Spam, but in another thread today I mentioned I plan on getting the OzBar. Made by Kaymar but does not have a hitch (factory hitch can go below it). Seems to have a much better departure angle than the standard ARB or Kaymar, but still has a step I can stand on, and nice looking side protection. I only tow once a year at the most, so I'll attach the OE hitch carrier on the rare occasion I need it. Seems like the best of both worlds, somewhere between the Slee and the ARB.

Ordered it today I'll let everyone know how it goes. About $2500 delivered from Australia direct, but I had to get two (have another person that wants one) to save on shipping, would have been closer to 3000 if I just got one.

OzBar Rear Bars, Spare Wheel Carriers, Jerrycan Holders & Accessories

You'd be wise to consider 4x4 Labs... Luke was great to deal with and the bumper is fantastic!!! Not the cheapest option out there but one of the very best for sure.

4x4Labs. Modular, clearance and toughness in one package. If set on Slee vs ARB, Slee all the way.
DSC_0050.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom