ARB Side Rails - Part number 4410020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had a pair of these on their 62. I just want to get some opinions on them before i buy. Also, how did they connect to the frame? Weld on or bolt on? Did you have to do any trimming? Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
John

https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/151504-need-tough-running-board-ideas.html

I posted a pic in this thread. Someone on here owns some. But they are very rare and super hard to find on here when searching.

If you include the words in your search "arb" you're screwed as 9000 posts come up. So stick to works like, steps, running boards, sliders, bars, rails, side bars, etc.

Look for posts only with attachments. You may find the thread that shows the member who owns some. Then you can email that owner to give you a pic.

Also looking a the pictures in the registry might help.

I have em on the camper added about 10-15 ft of pipe to the domtomsw to mak em better rock sliders and they work ok for med crawlin GREAT for trees and bushes as a out back camper

link to pics of the added bars I also welded the fron bar and didnt drill the bull bar

Texas4x4.org Member Galleries :: Kling-on's slider bracing

MVC_236S.jpg

they work ok as slider

pickle_sliders_2.sized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom