ARB Sahara or Combo - Can't Decide! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You have to mod the combo on any LX you put it on. Just requires cutting the CB antenna mount tabs on the back of the top bar. I'm curious if they even fit on the 06-07 since the grille is like a 1/2" taller and would probably hit the bar on my truck. Then again I guess you could just move the bar forward a smidge.

Combo - I like the industrial look too.

I will have to study the three light application with a winch to see if it is possible.

Thanks for all the input.

If you take a look at spressomons rig his warn control box is under the hood and out of the way. With it done like that the third light would fit no problem.

I've got a combo too.

I've been really happy that I went with that one. I can't remember how many times I've driven somewhere and realized that I left my coffee cup on the front.

:D

It's almost always been there when I stopped.

Sincity drove around offroad baja style during a thunderstorm for hours with his girls purse that she left on the front....it was there the next morning! haha

The combo's lower hoop bar makes a nice grab handle when crawling out/under or inspecting the front undercarriage. The main drawback of the combination bar is the extra weight. And all that extra weight hangs way out front.

Sincity drove around offroad baja style during a thunderstorm for hours with his girls purse that she left on the front....it was there the next morning! haha

:lol:

I still think it was his purse.

:doh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, But aren't the lower sections of the Bull Bar and Shara the same on 2003+ models????

thanks

A couple of differences I have noticed: Combo has Hi-Lift jacking and so the front face of the bumper is reinforced a bit. Not sure if/how Sahara differs. I have not had the chance to compare them side by side. Also, the two bumpers mount differently.

Here is a Sahara with no bar from my old LX. IMOP it looks much better without the bar.

sahara.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom