For Sale ARB Roof Rack with Gutter mount fitting kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

plh

Threads
ARB Steel Roof Rack Basket 73 X 49 INCH model 3800020 including Full length, zinc annealed steel support channel with plastic protection strip to distribute load along the gutter and prevent vehicle damage (kit 3700050) and 5 Hella lights. Used, probably 5 years old +/-. Very good condition. Local pickup preferred. $499 OBO.

I used it on my mid 90's Mitsubishi Montero, but will fit any truck (SUV) with gutters. Very adjustable.

ARB roof racks are engineered to support the full rated load capacity of a vehicle, with the mounting system and structural integrity of the rack being designed to withstand the most demanding of conditions. ARB cargo roof racks utilize round steel construction for maximum strength and aerodynamics and are available in a variety of lengths and widths, for vehicles with or without gutters, so you can choose the appropriate size to suit your requirements. The roof rack and mounting system are sold separately, allowing ARB cargo roof racks to be fitted to custom applications.

Exclusive to ARB roof racks, a unique wind deflection panel is integrated into the front of each unit, thereby reducing interior noise considerably when driving at highway speeds. Conveniently spaced crossbars support the roof rack¹s contents, or you can opt for the additional, fully welded, steel mesh floor.

ARB's unique mounting system is much more than just a means of attaching the roof rack to your 4x4. To ensure proper load distribution, a full-length, PVC protected galvanized support channel evenly distributes the weight along the full length of the vehicle gutter, while molded rubber clamp pads eliminate metal to metal contact under the gutters. Installation and removal of your ARB cargo roof rack is quite simple, thanks to this practical & clever mounting system.

ARB roof racks are shot blasted and precoated in a zinc-rich primer, while the mounting legs are zinc plated. Both are then coated in ARB's own millennium grey polyester powder coat, before baking in a 200 C oven. These processes have been tested to 1000 hours of salt spray resistance, which easily exceeds industry standards.

Located in: Milwaukee, WI, USA

keywords:
Toyota, Isuzu, Land Rover, Range Rover, Nissan, Ford, GM, GMC, Chevy, Dodge, Lexus, Jeep, Cherokee, Raider, Isuzu, Trooper, Hummer, H1, Series 80, Series 60, FJ60, LC80, FJ80, FZJ80, LX450, HDJ81

ARB_Rack.jpg

92_rtt.jpg

00I0I_9AGbsyYH7So_600x450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom