ARB Roof rack, price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a bead on a good condition, 1 yr old, ARB roof rack, roughly 80" long (covers the whole roof) that's coming of another Cruiser. It has the wire mesh bottom with three gutter supports.
He wants 700 but will take 600.

Is this a good deal?

$600 is great...thats what I paid for my full length rack, and mine didn't even come with the mesh floor (older style before it was included).

The rack is sold separate from the mounting feet, so a year old rack that was ~800 w/ the mounting kit for 600 is a pretty sweet deal. Since you are in UT, I am pretty sure I have seen that rack personally. Coming off of a green 80 series, correct?

FWIW, I have the 3/4 length ARB rack, and I am very pleased with it.

I too have the 3/4 length rack and like it a lot! It is incredibly sturdy. I would say it is worth it as long as you are ok with the weight on the roof. I don't do any rock crawiling as of yet, so the weight doesn't bother me.

-TT

Not a bad deal. I would add a coulple of extra gutter mounts tang in the length of the rack. More feet to spread out weight. I have been looking into a rack and am looking into making one like the one seen on wildyoats.com , check out if ya get a chance. I found several options online to make one for 2/3 the cost of purchasing one. This way, you can custom make it how you see fit. FWIW.

:beer:

My buddy, mountjoy_99 has the full length one. It has three feet on each side and supports it well. Those bastards are heavy though compared to mine, and they cover your sunroof, which gives kinda a prison appeal when you look up...

Is the seller Corwin @ Smith Family Motors by chance?

He had a full-length rack that he has been trying to sell for a few months here in Utah, likely the same one?

Is the seller Corwin @ Smith Family Motors by chance?

He had a full-length rack that he has been trying to sell for a few months here in Utah, likely the same one?

Yep, that's the one! I bought it from him yesterday and its on! Looks great, I think.

Yep, that's the one! I bought it from him yesterday and its on! Looks great, I think.

Congrats :cool:

Thats the "town rack". I sold it to Zac Blotter, he sold it with the Cruiser back to Corwin (Corwin originally owned the 80) and you bought it from Corwin. Good to hear it went to a good home :D

Congrats :cool:

Thats the "town rack". I sold it to Zac Blotter, he sold it with the Cruiser back to Corwin (Corwin originally owned the 80) and you bought it from Corwin. Good to hear it went to a good home :D

Haha! That's cool! He had it on KSL.com. It was cool to see an 80 on KSL.com that was built.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom