ARB Roof Rack for Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellow 100 Series owners,,,

Was wondering if anyone could help me out, I am looking for the exact parts numbers for an ARB roof rack and mounting kit for my 2006 100 series LC. It does not have any gutters, only the factory rack up top. The ARB roof rack I am looking for is that new alloy rack that is made for roof rack tents with the little storage area over top the sun roof. Every mounting kit I find is for the gutter mounts,,,,help,,, driving me crazy.....can't get a decent answer from the suppliers, not a clue what there doing??:mad:

ARB discontinued bringing these racks to the US because there were 3 different hole patterns (distance) for the US 100 series between 98-07.

I do not know if you specified your bolt pattern they can special order the exact roof rack.

Kurt used another rack for his Hundy build - check out his build thread.

Keep us posted.

ARB discontinued bringing these racks to the US because there were 3 different hole patterns (distance) for the US 100 series between 98-07.

I do not know if you specified your bolt pattern they can special order the exact roof rack.

Kurt used another rack for his Hundy build - check out his build thread.

Keep us posted.

I did use a different rack (Eezi-Awn) but I have installed quite a few ARB racks on 100's over the years. Fwiw ARB didn't discontinue anything but listing them in the application guide. As noted if you have the right bolt pattern, the ARB will work. Now, given that the 6 foot kit isn't/wasn't getting much play in the US, they likely don't stock many of them at ARBUSA but they probably still have them for the other NA/SA markets. I used to have a chart with the correct bolt pattern schematics for but it has been spell since I dug it out. Any chance you (or anyone reading) has them?

I did use a different rack (Eezi-Awn) but I have installed quite a few ARB racks on 100's over the years. Fwiw ARB didn't discontinue anything but listing them in the application guide. As noted if you have the right bolt pattern, the ARB will work. Now, given that the 6 foot kit isn't/wasn't getting much play in the US, they likely don't stock many of them at ARBUSA but they probably still have them for the other NA/SA markets. I used to have a chart with the correct bolt pattern schematics for but it has been spell since I dug it out. Any chance you (or anyone reading) has them?

Nope. I do not have it. I will ask Scott the next time I call in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom