For Sale ARB RD08 locking diff & 12V compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I’m selling the ARB locking diff and compressor that came with my FJ40. I’ve never installed it on the Truck and I don’t think it has even been installed on mine before. I honestly don’t know much about these parts or lockers at all, but I’m not going to install it and it seems a shame for it to sit on my shelf. I’ve attached high detail pictures and can get more of specific parts if necessary.

It’s an ARB RD08 locking diff. The bearings and accessories all appear to be new but the locking diff has enough surface rust for me to think that it is not new. There is also a 12V compressor that looks used and the hose coming out of it has seen better days. As far as I know it has all the accessories necessary (probably some extras in there too). Check the pics and if it looks like something is missing let me know and I’ll search my spare parts.

If you’re interested please make me an offer, I’ll give it a week or so and see if anyone wants it. There’s still value in all of this; if you need spare gears, bearings, lines, even a brand new tap ;)

If you want me to test anything, just tell me how and I’ll give it a go.

I’m in Canada, outside Toronto, and it’s pretty heavy so keep that in mind as well.

Thanks

Make an offer? Have the mud posting policies changed?

I'm sorry I must have missed that in the classified posting guidelines. I apologize.

The parts minus the compressor have been SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom