ARB prices in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I realize ARB prices recently went up, but does anyone know of a place in the SoCal area with good deals on ARB bullbars? MAF is a bit expensive for me. I realize ARB resellers are required to publish minimum list prices for the items, but some have sales on them anyway. Any info wuold be appreciated. Thanks!

4wheelparts wholesalers can deal with you on the prices.

I'm not sure if they are doing drop shipping from Seattle on the bullbars anymore. I did get them to drop ship my springs from WA to ID and by pass the seller in Utah. I used Cruiseroutfitters.com for some recent ARB stuff. I was pleased with the service Kurt provided. He even called me Friday afternoon from Moab on his dime to make sure my stuff came in time for my install Sat. for a run on Sun. I'm not affiliated, just a :) customer. Ooops! this information was thinking you wanted it shipped to Alaska. Maybe you can just pick one up in SoCal? I don't know any ARB dealers down there.

It sounds like you are going to have to pay for shipping no matter what you do. I do alot of business with Kurt as well and have only good things to say. I am not affiliated with his business. In fact i dont even ask Kurt prices any more because every time i have checked he is better than everyone and he runs a good shop and a good guy to support........cruiseroutfitters.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom