ARB Pneumatic Switches For Sale / Writeup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
So awhile back my buddy and I were going to put together some kits to sell and never got around to it. I am trying to unload these switches. These are used to pneumatically run your arb lockers. I use these switches with my onboard air system. I run a line from my onboard air system (mounted on rear rack), to an air block in the engine compartment, from here it is dialed down via an adjustable regulator (70psi for arb's) and then goes to the switches. the arb lines then hook up directly to the switches. I really like this setup as it is incredibly reliable and non electronic, all pneumatic. The ports on the switches are 1/8 npt. All of the necessary fittings can be purchased at resources like mcmasster carr and grainger. The fittings in the picture DO NOT COME WITH THE SWITCHES. I simply don't have enough of them. Like I said all the fittings can be purchased at the above vendors.

I am not a business just trying to offload these. Please ask questions I will help if I can. Unfortunately I don't have part #'s as I did this many years ago. I would like to sell the switches in pairs so the pricing is $20 for one, and $25, this includes shipping to your door in the lower 48. Pics are below. If you want a pair please post up AND send me an email so I have a track of whom I need to send to. I accept paypal, this is best, only have a personal account so you MUST pay via your bank account or I can't accept your payment. I have 23 of these and when they are gone, they are gone.

Noah
welder 006.jpg

The red one looks different than the gold one. Are they the same?

sorry for the confusion, YES, they are $25 for the pair including shipping, I wanted to mention AGAIN, price DOES NOT include any fittings, you will have to procure these yourself from vendors I listed above, if you want them please pm me or just paypal me at nbguppie@adelphia.net as I will be keeping track of the orders via the payments I get via paypal.....

red one vs. the gold one, not sure what you are talking about?

I got the airblock from btb awhile back, don't think they make them anymore, another person mentioned that they found the airblocks somewhere else so they are probably out there if you poke around.

Noah

Noah

bump.....

anyone else interested?, got a bunch more, will be shipping all of them out early next week. Shoot me an email at Nbwebmail@adelphia.net with any questions you got cuz I don't always check back on this posting.

Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom