ARB Outback Solutions Mid Height Drawer/Roller Floor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally got the chance to install my ARB Mid Height Drawer and fit kit I purchased early last year. In order to install the Mid Height Drawers with the Fit Kit a third Filler Panel/Bulkhead kit is required. ARB's information about this set up is lacking and I have to thank Mud Connection 4 x 4 in Little Rock for figuring out which parts were required to install the Mid Height Drawer. ARB's rep and customer service did not know the third Filler Panel/Bulkhead were required. Bryan at Mud Connection was persistent and figured it out. It did require me drill a few holes to adapt the Fit Kit front support angle to complete the install.

I used the left over EBCC Filler Panel to fill in the space between the Mid Height Drawer and my SCT galley slide. I am planning on modifying the RH Fit Kit and installing it on the Passenger side.

Resized_20210108_144428.jpeg

Two holes required to be drilled.
Resized_20210108_110517.jpeg

Resized_20210108_174949.jpeg

The Mid Height Drawer is almost the same height as my So Cal Teardrops Galley (within 1/16") so I was able to adapt the left over filler panel to fill the gap. The ARB Roller Floor pulls out the same distance as the SCT fridge slide. This worked out very well.

Resized_20210108_175152.jpeg

Last edited:
I like it a lot. The mid height drawer is a great new option. It is suprising to me the lack of detail in the specifications available online and, as other have said, how truly poor the included directions are. I sent you a PM hoping to connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom