ARB Marker Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone make a simple plug in harness for the ARB turn/marker lights?

Thanks

Oh come on - 28 views and no one has anything to say?

Alright, I'll bite. 40 views and I'm still not sure what you need...

You're talking about the small marker lights in the front ARB but what do you want to connect up to? There's nothing on the stock rig that you could plug into no matter what connector you had. Long story short, probably have to make yer own. Either that or be more specific about what it is exactly you're looking for.

I'm hoping to find or make a plug-in to connect the ARB turn signals to the stock turn signals.

If your ARB lights have the wires I would follow the example here

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.p...+marker+lights

I did this and they work great. Posts 4/5. This gives your existing marker lights the ability to act as turn signals as well as those in the bumper for increased visibilty from the side.

If you don't care for that then you simply splice the blue wires from the ARB into your signal wires and ground the brown IIRC. It has been awhile since I did one.

Link isn't working for me.

FYI Im doing a mod to mine right now, and should have it done on the weekend. It's as plug and play as I can think of and it will incorporate an 1157 bulb. So not just a running light that turns off, but rather a running light that is on with lights and a brighter blinker that works whether your lights are on or off!

I'll keep you posted...

Jeff

Need to do this as well, tuning in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom