ARB Lockers Spare Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What are the most common spare items to carry to make trail repairs and the best vendors to order from? When I did search on my browser all I get are full units for sale. Thanks

I would only carry blue airline and the appropriate bulkhead fitting which goes into the differential housing (if you have the early type, extra ferrules, small o-rings and the anti-crush sleeve). If you must, the rocker switch actuator/knob only or an entire rocker switch. They can be knocked off and break the pins.

I would not dig into the diff itself on the trail to change out wave springs or the seal housing o-rings). Rather drive it open to a proper repair facility, but while ordering parts also keep your own spares of the seal housing o rings so that the repairer does not need to order in.

Try ARB USA as supplier.

Thank y
I would only carry blue airline and the appropriate bulkhead fitting which goes into the differential housing (if you have the early type, extra ferrules, small o-rings and the anti-crush sleeve). If you must, the rocker switch actuator/knob only or an entire rocker switch. They can be knocked off and break the pins.

I would not dig into the diff itself on the trail to change out wave springs or the seal housing o-rings). Rather drive it open to a proper repair facility, but while ordering parts also keep your own spares of the seal housing o rings so that the repairer does not need to order in.

Try ARB USA as supplier.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom