Arb Locker, rancho 2.5 in lift, V8 bellhousing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys,
I have a brand new never installed Arb Air Locker for a 76 fj40 I don't know if it will fit a fj60. I am asking $650 firm. I also have a used rancho 2.5 in lift kit (just springs and shocks). I am asking $225 obo. And lastly, I have a downey bellhousing that goes from a chevy v8 to a toyota 4sp tranny slightly used of which I am asking $175 obo.

Thank you

where are you?

sorry my mistake the ARB Locker is suppose to be listed at $625 obo. I am located in Prescott AZ.

will you ship the springs and shocks. my friend is VERY interested.

Yes I am willing to ship, but the buyer pays shipping costs. At the moment the lift kit is in Dallas, TX, but as of this weekend i have a friend coming to visit me and he will bringing them to me in Prescott, AZ. If Dallas is closer to you let me know before this weekend to try to save on shipping.

Hey, i am russmanx's frind who is very interested in the lift. Let me know exactly what is included. Also i am in Cedar City, Utah. So i could possibly pick up or ship. Thanks

JAY!
(sorry to hijack the post)
bout time you frking get on the forum.

Sorry I already sold the springs, but I sell a lot of these types of things for people so I can let yall know when I get them

thanks.
let me know if you come across anything else.

Locker still avail and can I get the model number for it if it is?

Many thanks,
Rice

The Arb and bell housing are sold
I do have a complete conversion kit up for sale
see my other sales

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom