ARB Intensity connection to Slee Upgrade Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone connected ARB led lights to the Slee upgrade harness? The ARB Solis Intensity lights come with their own harness. Has anyone done this connection and can provide any guidance? The ARB instructions are attached as well as the image of the auxiliary connectors on the Slee upgrade harness. Any help would be really appreciated.

My first thought is that the connectors on the Slee harness will act as the high beam connection(Connector G in the Slee Harness image) and I need to follow step 7 in the ARB instructions to cut the connector and mate it to Slee connector G. I am not the best in wiring so want to test my hypothesis.

IMG_9490.jpeg

1618871406316.png

What is the point of this harness? Is it to keep high beams on? I can't find it on their site.

ARB does have a harness out that will bypass the ridiculous dimmer switches so that you can use your own system such as the Switch-Pro. I just can't find it for sale anywhere.

Anybody ever locate the harness to bypass the dimmer? I want to buy these lights but dont want another switch in the dash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom