ARB Group Buy and March Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Gang!

Alrighty folks, get those taxes done so you can take advantage of this deal!!!
Our newest sponsor, Bomber Products www.bomberproducts.com has offered a killer offer as a welcome to the club.
10% off and FREE SHIPPING on ALL ARB orders.
This includes large items; bumpers, awnings, suspension...which means the shipping is a lot bigger savings. But don't forget fridges, snorkels, recovery kits, compressors, and tire tools.
We are hoping to have orders in by the March meeting so head over to the Bomber Products site or ARB's, I'm sure you can find something on your list.

In conjunction with the group buy we will be having the March meeting, March 13 at 7 pm, at Bomber Products HQ, 26 Shawnee Way Unit H, Bozeman.

So feel free to post up anything you're thinking about, questions, even your favorite ARB product....

Personally it might finally be time to get a fridge! No more wet cooler sandwiches...I know you've been there too!

I am in for a:

Safari Snorkel For Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1990-97 (SS81HF)

Item #: SS81HF
ARB MSRP Price: $420.00 USD

How, when and who do I pay?

Thx, Tom

Last edited:
Hey everybody,
Sounds like a few people have been in contact with Josh directly to line up orders, that's great. You can also place orders and make payments at our March meeting that will be held at Bomber Products.

So you've got about a week to browse the ARB site....summer's right around the corner, get your gear now so you're ready!!!

Looking to pick up and ARB RD151/RD146 (Front and Rear Tundra Lockers)

You would need to contact Josh at Bomber Products directly to line up orders. But I think the orders have already been put in?

Give him a try @ Bomber Products www.bomberproducts.com or give Josh a call.

Looking to pick up and ARB RD151/RD146 (Front and Rear Tundra Lockers)

Feel free to contact Bomber Products but be aware this is a 406 Cruisers member group buy. Intent was not to provide shipping out of our local area.

Feel free to contact Bomber Products but be aware this is a 406 Cruisers member group buy. Intent was not to provide shipping out of our local area.
Sorry Lax, I thought he was a member, never looked at where he lives. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom