For Sale ARB Full Length Roof Rack with 60 & 80 Mounting Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my ARB rack from my 80. Will also bolt right up to a 60 series as is. Can also be mounted to other models with fit kit for hat model. Has some scratches and a little surface rust on the bottom but is still in great shape. $600.

SOLD.

Last edited:
Would you ship? If so, total cost to 95662?

Thanks !

Is this steel or alloy? I’m in Maine can pickup...

Would you ship? If so, total cost to 95662?

Thanks !

I usually hate it when people say they won’t ship things since most stuff can be strapped to a pallet and dropped off at a Fastenal. I’d be very hesitant to ship since it’s just so damn big and I can’t get it on a pallet. I could build a crate, but that would probably be cost prohibitive.

Is this steel or alloy? I’m in Maine can pickup...

They’re all steel and strong as hell.

If it could be stood on its side, and have a minimal foot print that would save a little bit on shipping up to the height threshold and would avoid it being stacked on.

I usually hate it when people say they won’t ship things since most stuff can be strapped to a pallet and dropped off at a Fastenal. I’d be very hesitant to ship since it’s just so damn big and I can’t get it on a pallet. I could build a crate, but that would probably be cost prohibitive.
They’re all steel and strong as hell.

IF you take the mounts off and wrap them to the rack, Fastenal will take it not mounted to a skid as it can be put ontop or on the side of any truck load.
I did this with a rack I sold and it headed off somewhere. I never put it on a skid. Fastenal took and and were fine with it not on a skid. You just have to tell them when you create the shipment.

I would like it for my FJ62 but shipping is a big deal. Fastenal doesn't seem to ship to California. Last year they weren't shipping to AZ either. Not sure if that has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom