ARB front bumpers w/ winch installation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey not sure if this question has been asked before....if it has just point me in the right direction....

anyway.........i dont really know how much power it needs to run a winch and auxillary lighting, but do you need two batteries to run it all, or can you use a optima yellowtop. and is a factory alternator capable of such a task? another thing is about how much does installation with an ARB bumper and a winch with lighting cost?

thanks for the help....i dont know too much on this subject. :eek:

91CSH80 said:
hey not sure if this question has been asked before....if it has just point me in the right direction....

anyway.........i dont really know how much power it needs to run a winch and auxillary lighting, but do you need two batteries to run it all, or can you use a optima yellowtop. and is a factory alternator capable of such a task? another thing is about how much does installation with an ARB bumper and a winch with lighting cost?

thanks for the help....i dont know too much on this subject. :eek:

Sounds like a good search is in order for your questions.... ;)

You can run the stock alternator. I dont know of anyone on here who has an upgraded alternator.

You can also run 1 battery. Opinions on the Optima will vary. Two would be ideal though if you are going to be winching with all the lights on.

ARB with winch mount will be around $850 or $1000 shipped. Winch anywhere from $400-$1000++. Lights $50-as much as you want to spend. Installing the ARB is easy. 2 hours with installing the winch(not including wiring). Lights 1 hour with wiring. Total time around 6 hours if you have a few beers while doing it. Probably run around $500 for a shop to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom