ARB Front Bumper Marker Lights (Disco Mod) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was just looking for a way to hook them up, and the 80 owners seemed to be pleased with that setup.

I tryed to but couldnt get it to work ..... it just looks cool :grinpimp:

Mine is setup that way...

a Fellow mudder (80 series owner) helped me wire mine up and they do that disco thing. That is, with the lights on, they alternate between the stock blinker and the ones on the bumper.

Hmmm...what the heck did we do!!!?? I remember pulling the blinker assembly and tying the...OH man, I can't remember. It was something like finding the ground on the bumper lights and tying it to the power on the blinker ir was it the other way around? Don't try it until we get confirmation, please.
HTH

a Fellow mudder (80 series owner) helped me wire mine up and they do that disco thing. That is, with the lights on, they alternate between the stock blinker and the ones on the bumper.

Hmmm...what the heck did we do!!!?? I remember pulling the blinker assembly and tying the...OH man, I can't remember. It was something like finding the ground on the bumper lights and tying it to the power on the blinker ir was it the other way around? Don't try it until we get confirmation, please.
HTH

Splice into the side markers or turn signal wouldnt that work?

turn signal is how we did it

We tied into the turn signal...so when it was 'off', the bumper light would light...and then vice versa. Theoretically, I think you could add one more connection to the side marker to replicate what the bumper lights are doing. That is...on all the time....but when the blinkers are going they alternately turn off, then back to ON as the normal state of being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom