ARB Front Bullbar for FJ60 in Utah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling my Deluxe Winch Mount ARB Bull Bar
The bumper is designed for an FJ60

$600 OBO. New this bumper is $749, not including shipping, at Man-A-Fre http://www.man-a-fre.com/parts_accessories/arbbullbars.htm

I bought it new a couple years ago and have it on my FJ60 since then. I have been in no accidents; the bumper has no dents, only very light superficial scratches that do not go through the tough powder coat finish, and no rust.
This bumper is designed to have a winch mounted on it. When ordering it I requested that I could mount a WARN 8274 HD WINCH on it, however it has never had a winch mounted on it.

The bumper has built in and wired/working amber colored turn signals/running lights that came from ARB installed on the bumper.

Aftermarket parts on the bumper include two very bright Stainless Steel Pro-Comp 130 watt off-road lights. I ordered these special in Stainless Steel. Usually these lights are only chrome finished or painted black from the factory and can rust if dinged. These will not rust and still look and work great. They are extremely bright lights and I prefer them to the Hella 130 watt lights.
Also aftermarket on the bumper is one big chrome finished tow-hook, which does have some superficial rust on it. If you want the lights it’ll cost extra, the tow-hook is included in the price.

I love this bumper and hate to sell it, but I have to in order to help pay for school.

I’m in Salt Lake City, Utah with the bumper and the truck currently. Please call or e-mail or respond to this add with questions.
Cell-406-880-8868
steveshepro@hotmail.com

Thanks, Steve
arbbumper2.jpg
arbbumper3.jpg
arbbumper1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom