ARB Freezer-Fridge in Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mudnyreye

Walkin' thru raindrops
Threads
My Dad wants to pick up a Freezer fridge in Seattle this month. Anyone know of a distributor in the area? Thanks

bull said:
ARB doesn't really sell retail. Your father can buy it from a dealer then go to Renton and pick it up will call..

I knew they didnt have a showroom or anything like that, but I thought I read you could buy the scratch and dent models down there?

Freezer/Fridge

Where is Renton? I know ARB does not sell retail, that is why I am seeking an ARB distributor in the Seattle area.

mudnyreye said:
Where is Renton? I know ARB does not sell retail, that is why I am seeking an ARB distributor in the Seattle area.

You looking for spoon feeding?

Renton, WA

...and before you ask, "Why Renton?"
Because of this.

A combination of the two links above should handle the "Where in Renton?" question as well...

Where is Renton? Are you kidding?

You must be new to the area, Renton borders Seattle on the south side - you know on lake washington???

-Jack

Do they really have a scratch and dent show room? If so, I'm going in for a looksie the next time I'm in Seattle for work!

I don't think it's a showroom/store. Me and a friend recently got two (mine is a 45, his a 63) that were refurbs through ARB. We'd asked them about it at SEMA, but I'm sure you could just call them and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom