ARB drawers vs Trekboxx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And prices.
I don't have the cubic square feet handle, without multiplying it out. The ARB's are $2500-$3000 depending on sliders-top configurations. The Trekboxx are $5k for the Alpha... David @TrekboxX has has lesser priced Bravo systems with two drawers that are more comparable to the ARB's price point and of course there are add-ons that can take the price higher.

So what I’m reading is my Dometic CFX75DW will just barely fit!... Good to know. I really missed my drawers this past weekend.
No, the 75 will not fit. I know a 200 owner that made his fit, but it required some surgery. I’m working on a redesign that might allow that fridge as well as many other very large fridges, but I’ll only do it if it doesn’t sacrifice any large drawer space. The 200 is already 2.5” narrower than the 100 series system. In progress.

No, the 75 will not fit. I know a 200 owner that made his fit, but it required some surgery. I’m working on a redesign that might allow that fridge as well as many other very large fridges, but I’ll only do it if it doesn’t sacrifice any large drawer space. The 200 is already 2.5” narrower than the 100 series system. In progress.
@Forerunner I can confirm that the CFX75 dual zone I have fits just barely (it's what I had at SCC) and without any modifications. However and this is what @TrekboxX is referring to I suspect based on pictures of the other install he mentioned...it won't fit with the fridge/cargo barrier that is part of the full Alpha system. I chose to not order the cargo barrier because of this and that I use the non-fridge side as a sleeping platform when solo.

I think the fridge barrier side with shelf only would be useful and would easily accommodate the CFX75 if the uprights attached outboard of the brackets rather than inboard as designed. At least that's been my conclusion from seeing mine and looking at lots of pictures of others that have the barrier. Curious if David thinks this would be a reasonable workaround for the redesign.

I'm really happy with the Trekboxx setup and can attest to its high quality.

@Forerunner I can confirm that the CFX75 dual zone I have fits just barely (it's what I had at SCC) and without any modifications. However and this is what @TrekboxX is referring to I suspect based on pictures of the other install he mentioned...it won't fit with the fridge/cargo barrier that is part of the full Alpha system. I chose to not order the cargo barrier because of this and that I use the non-fridge side as a sleeping platform when solo.

I think the fridge barrier side with shelf only would be useful and would easily accommodate the CFX75 if the uprights attached outboard of the brackets rather than inboard as designed. At least that's been my conclusion from seeing mine and looking at lots of pictures of others that have the barrier. Curious if David thinks this would be a reasonable workaround for the redesign.

I'm really happy with the Trekboxx setup and can attest to its high quality.

I thought I remembered that you had the CFX75! Thank you for the reminder. Very good feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom