SOLD ARB Deluxe Front Bumper 80 series. Perfect condition. With Factor 55 offset fairlead. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
(San Diego, specifically Encinitas.)
Yes this is the 80 series deluxe front bumper/bull bar. Part #ARB3411050
It was bought a year ago new from 4Wheel Parts for $988 plus tax.
As soon as I got it I shaved off the roller fairlead eyebrow to fit a synthetic winch with offset roller fairlead.
I then deleted the ARB logo inset on the passenger side and filled it in and sanded, primed and painted for a clean look.
I think it looks great and is ready for a winch!
Well, Life changes, and this bumper/winch build is not going to happen and I’m putting my stock bumper back on.
It is in perfect condition, a winch has never been fitted.
It comes with all mounting hardware and the ARB corner lights, and the Factor 55 offset fairlead
Asking $800.
Thanks and please respond with any questions!
3FD407D2-46F1-4AF1-B741-8C25E6C76AC0.jpeg
51FBF5B4-6DB9-4220-9625-51BBC43FF949.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey man, I 'm interested, not too bad of a drive from LA on a weekend; few questions though:

What did you fill in the ARB logo relief with? How was it prepped/painted?

Looks like you had it installed, did you have to bend anything to make it fit? Frame or bumper? Have heard of them being made on a crooked jig lately, just wanna know if I gotta do some bending myself.

Hey man, I 'm interested, not too bad of a drive from LA on a weekend; few questions though:

What did you fill in the ARB logo relief with? How was it prepped/painted?

Looks like you had it installed, did you have to bend anything to make it fit? Frame or bumper? Have heard of them being made on a crooked jig lately, just wanna know if I gotta do some bending myself.
ARB relief was sanded down to bare metal. Then overlayed with bondo patch screen and filled in with bondo body filler. Then sanded. Then 2x primed then 3x black satin.
I installed myself. Super easy. Yes the bumper was 3/8” too narrow. IMO it’s MUCH easier to spread the bumper sleeves than to pinch the frame. Just smear some anti seize on the frame horns, the use OEM bottle jack and a length of 4x4 to jack bumper apart and no sweat!

All pm’s answered.

I knew one would pop up for sale as soon as I pulled the trigger on buying one of these. Looked everywhere and nothing but a gazillion jeep bumpers...
Shipping would probably be a killer from SD though. GLWS!

Love the bumper! Wished I lived closer..

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom