arb compressor question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bluecruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
In testing the ARB compressor and locker tonight, I have a question for you guys...I have the little compressor (just for lockers) and I can lock and unlock the locker two times without the compressor coming on....is this about what you guys get with the little compressor....I thought I had heard about locking and unlocking 5 or 6 times, but they may have been on the older, bigger compressor??

I checked for leaks at the compressor (not much there with the press in connection) and I checked at the bulkhead and detected no leaks (sprayed with windex, saw no bubbles)...

thanks

In testing the ARB compressor and locker tonight, I have a question for you guys...I have the little compressor (just for lockers) and I can lock and unlock the locker two times without the compressor coming on....is this about what you guys get with the little compressor....I thought I had heard about locking and unlocking 5 or 6 times, but they may have been on the older, bigger compressor??

I checked for leaks at the compressor (not much there with the press in connection) and I checked at the bulkhead and detected no leaks (sprayed with windex, saw no bubbles)...

thanks
It depends a lot on how long the hose is etc. 2 or 3 times sounds right for the small pump, 5 or 6 for the big pump.

keep an eye on the breather extender tube, if the internal o-ring leaks it will cause oil to blow out of the breather. If thats okay don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom