ARB compressor connector cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JLH

SILVER Star
Threads
Installed a single cylinder compressor a while ago and after the first use I realized the quick connect needed protection. Walked around the garage and utility room looking at different container caps to see if I could find a snug fit. Nothing was tight enough to be secure so I headed for the kitchen and found the perfect fit. Clicks down tight but easily removable.

20220630_150232.jpg

Yea get a pacifier for it, I doubt the mini solo cup will hold up to the heat long term.

Actually even better is a cover for hydraulic fittings, properly sized it could cover the entire fitting, slip collar and opening.

Yea get a pacifier for it, I doubt the mini solo cup will hold up to the heat long term.
Well, it just completed a 3000+ trip and no worse for wear.

Why do the compressors even need anything to cover the air outlet? Mine hasn't had any cover for the years I've had it mounted, no worse for wear. If anything gets in it, just turn the compressor on and it'll blow out?

that’s a clever idea but after airing down a few times i realized i almost misplaced the cover a few times. i put paracord to make sure i don’t lose my pacifier, ideal stolen from @CharlieS

C160671B-8CCD-4963-99FB-557B4D132B4C.jpeg

Why do the compressors even need anything to cover the air outlet? Mine hasn't had any cover for the years I've had it mounted, no worse for wear. If anything gets in it, just turn the compressor on and it'll blow out?
i went to the sand dunes during heavy wind. turning on the compressor did not clean out the sand

You must not drive on gravel or caliche roads very often. Sediment builds up in crevices in no time at all.

The ARB rubber flap lasted only a few short months for me, that's why I got the pacifier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom