ARB bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is this an option from ARB or did he cut the bars off?
amando3.jpg

Cut it off. Look closely and you can see there are holes in the top of the bumper where the upright portions of the ARB were cut.

Someone just asked about this the other day. Not a factory option, but can obviously be done.

Cut it off. Look closely and you can see there are holes in the top of the bumper where the upright portions of the ARB were cut.

Someone just asked about this the other day. Not a factory option, but can obviously be done.

Thanks

I'd hate to drop $800+ on a bumper just to cut into it w/ a sawzall... :crybaby:

It looks stupid and makes no sense.

Last edited:
I like my ARB like the Aussies made it, but to each his or her own.

I think unless the trail is right at the end of the driveway, the dude oughta put some air in that tire, though.:p

It's called a bull bar for a reason. It was designed to stand up to hitting a cow/kangaroo. Thats' why I put one on my old p/u, I want to save it from elk season. If you live in FL, alligators are too low to matter...

He probably lowered the tire pressure for easier engine access.

Not everyone lives where there is a substantial risk of a large animal hit.

I like it, but I'd buy a Slee Shortbus.

I spent too much $$$ to cut it off! Besides, the way people drive here the more steel you have in front of you, the better!!!:eek::eek::eek:
ARB6.jpg
ARB7.jpg

While I dont mind the look I would think if I was going to cut it off I would just get the slee!

That is a very old photo of i4c4lo. He has a 100 series now.
Believe it or not, that is the U80 when he owned it.

That photo is from George Scolaro's site when they were installing superchargers. Thus, the tires are flat to get better access.

That is a very old photo of i4c4lo. He has a 100 series now.
Believe it or not, that is the U80 when he owned it.

That photo is from George Scolaro's site when they were installing superchargers. Thus, the tires are flat to get better access.

What's the U80?

Jwp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom