ARB Bumper for 60 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Barry's Bay, Ontario (Algonquin park"s front door
ARB Bumper for 60 series. Did you know that if you purchase a bumper from ARB ( the only one they sell for the 60 series ) part number 3410100, you no longer can buy the side bar/steps, Part number 4410010, to match. I wish that the guys at National 4 Wheel Drive had told me before they took my money and then try and substitute. Does anyone out on this board have any alternatives

I think you can order them from ARB directly

I thought they stopped making the side bars with the new designed bumper for the 60's. Call ARB and find out.

just talked to Mark ar ARB never made em for the new bars and have no plans too ... sorry guy get Proffits or JK customes to make ya a set

I too just talked to ARB USA and was told thatthere was no demand so whrn the new bar came out they stopped making siderail/steps for the 60 series

Really? Something's not right. I was at ARB about a month ago picking up some new shocks. I stopped to ask the tech guys about a problem with my rear air locker and happened to ask them about side steps (not side rails though). They said the side steps were special order. He pulled up a current order of side steps that was on its way just to confirm that they could actually get (so I saw them en route, well at least per ARB's computer in the tech room).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom