ARB Bumper colors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Driving today, so a cool looking ARB that was painted like a metallic blue. Looked great.

Anybody have any pictures of 80's with bumpers painted a different color?

IMG_1889.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG

I haven't done it yet but the powder coater by me is charging $125 for the bumper. I'm going to get it as close to the LX color as I can

OT..but did you know you're MUD's most notable member with the most likes? Gotta be a software glitch :flipoff2:

AZu9psw.png

Thank you, I'm Happy with the color match, they did a pretty good job.

WTF?! Where the hell did you find that? It's obviously wrong. I can't think of anyone more disliked :flipoff2:
Go to the Members section!

I haven't done it yet but the powder coater by me is charging $125 for the bumper. I'm going to get it as close to the LX color as I can

Any chance that includes removal of the old PC? If not, any idea what the best method of prepping a previously PC'd bumper for a new PC color?

From what I was told is that the old color has to be burned off.

Like this?
burning man.jpg

Thats what the powder coat guy said, maybe I didn't hear him right.

OT..but did you know you're MUD's most notable member with the most likes? Gotta be a software glitch :flipoff2:

AZu9psw.png
He wont be for long... I have 252 and only 710 posts... over 1/3 of posts... he's 12000 posts and 700 likes pfff rookie. :flipoff2:

Well gosh we cant all be as cool as you

PC group here in town burns/bakes off paints and oils and blasts off previous powders. I've had them do white gray and black before. And each has turned out great. In one instance they did not blast off the stock bk5 powder on a new arb since it was solid adhesion. They hit both it and raw steel with white, Then topped with gray so they would match. Better pics in my ROTW link in sig but here's a few on hand. Arb aoe and ipor color matched to the moonglow with bg2 powder

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

He wont be for long... I have 252 and only 710 posts... over 1/3 of posts... he's 12000 posts and 700 likes pfff rookie. :flipoff2:

Well, the "likes" feature all started with the release of the new website. So we all started from zero together. Unfortunately this means you need more friends :flipoff2:

...or just more interesting crap to talk about :meh:

Well, the "likes" feature all started with the release of the new website. So we all started from zero together. Unfortunately this means you need more friends :flipoff2:

...or just more interesting crap to talk about :meh:
Your my friend right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom