ARB Bull Bar meets MAF Welded on Shackle Reversal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I was trying to fit on my ARB bull bar and noticed that the SR bracket stops it. I have done some searching and found one post, but the original question was never answered.

Anyhow, is it ok to cut the bumper to fit, and has anyone done this? I am sure I could just cut, but if someone had some tips or tricks, I would really appreciate it. I thought I would ask around before I start cutting. Thanks guys.

What part of the bumper isnt fitting right? You could also cut off the offending part of the SR bracket (unless its already welded up). Pics would make this a lot easier.

I don't think I want to cut the SR because that holds up part of the LC. I am just going to cut the bumper to fit. I was just hoping for some advice before I start cutting. I will post some pics when I am finished.

Tapage said:
It function fine .. previus discusion here abut it with pics ..

that is what you said with my post too but then there were never any pics. i dont think it can be done without cutting or dilling

the proof is in the pics!

sawzall meets ARB

I read your post too peepers, and I agree. I will take some pics this weekend. Thank God for sawzalls. I had to do some cutting and negotiating to get it mounted. But it is on and looks sweet!

Now I need a winch to fit in it.

you can trim the ARB and it will fit fine and the bumper still works just as well

peepers said:
that is what you said with my post too but then there were never any pics. i dont think it can be done without cutting or dilling

the proof is in the pics!

damm never found those pics .. hate it .. ! :frown:

We usually trim the bull bar here in order for them to fit together. I'll have to look around for good pictures. This is the only one I was able to find.
habu4'ftsusp.jpg

Whoa, Steve-O - that's ugly! Too clean to be used, or is this Day 1 after the rebuild?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom