SOLD ARB Aluminum Awning 2500 Houston Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ARB Aluminum Awning for sale, this is the aluminum version and its been mounted for 2 weeks. Unlike the PVC bag this wont get damaged, you don't have to deal with broken zippers or mold spots on the bag (I had this on my PVC bag version). I'm selling it because I got the LED version.

Local only, not about to ship this fat thing. $370

1569275554707.png

deleted

Last edited:
yup - it's me....... truck is looking good ! do you have the bracket for mounting it as well ?
I'm back in town monday - likely a buyer for sure....

I have the bracket for the Baja Rack. The awning only came with the bolts out of the box. All back in box now.

gotcha - think the Arb ones are cheap enough...... how's next week look to get together ? it's 6 x 8 ' roughly right ?

E

gotcha - think the Arb ones are cheap enough...... how's next week look to get together ? it's 6 x 8 ' roughly right ?

E
Next week is good, size is 8x8 roughly, this is the model ARB Universal 2500MM Aluminum Awning - 814102A

Got any godies to trade?

cool - sounds perfect for the 80, and possible use on the G

all I've got left for goodies is a lightly used pair of Baja Design S2 Pro's and new harness..... amazing back-up lights....

E

Hi Erich what time you thinking tomorrow?

Sold

thanks christian - looking forward to using it in Big Bend after thanks giving !

Nice set up. Would you ea able to send a pic of the side profile of your truck. Want to add the same awning on mine, just want to know how far the alumium housing extends beyond the A pillar & rear hatch.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom