For Sale ARB 63QT Fridge Freezer (10800602) - SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ARB 63QT Fridge Freezer (10800602)
Excellent Cond - SOLD

Current market pricing (new): ~$1,000 + sales tax and/or shipping (around $50-100)
My fridge (gently used): SOLD

*Local pick up only - SF Bay Area (Pleasant Hill)*

Description:
I'm putting my beautiful and dependable ARB 63QT fridge freezer up for sale because we're redesigning my cargo drawer setup and need a different shape. This sucker is magnificent and has been an amazing convenience for the few times I've been able to get out lately, but usually it just sits in the rig cooling beer I don't have time to get around to drinking due to my work schedule.

The fridge functions like new, keeps a ton of food/drink really cold, and draws very little power once it's cooled down - maybe 8A for a bit to get cold, then 2A for a few minutes once an hour afterwards. I'd guess it draws about maybe 6Ah/day running at 12V - plenty easy to keep up with if you run your rig, and with a dual battery setup I've let it go for several days without driving and still had plenty of juice in my batteries afterward.

The fridge is clean, like new with a few scuffs from gear bags rubbing on the lower plastic portions. No dents, dings, or any other damage. I've been religious about keeping the compressor well ventilated and it's never had any thermal issues, or other issues of any kind.

Highlights:
  • Can maintain an interior temperature of 0 degrees for true in-vehicle refrigeration and freezing
  • Holds up to ninety 12-ounce cans, and can also accommodate two-liter bottles of cola
  • Continues to actively cool contents while the vehicle is off, and features an adjustable automatic battery protection system that prevents vehicle battery run-down
  • Includes two power cables: the DC power cable connects to your vehicle's 12/24-volt DC power outlet, and the AC power cable plugs into a standard household AC power outlet
  • Exterior Footprint: 33.27"L x 17.72"W x 16.85"H -- Main Compartment: 18.78"D x 13.98"W x 12.64"H -- Dairy Compartment: 5.95"D x 13.98"W x 4.96"H

Here's what these look like new on Amazon
Here's the ARB product page

Happy to take additional pix for interested buyers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom