SOLD ARB #3800120M roof rack/basket SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WanderinWhitlows

Official IH8MUD street taco inspector
Threads
This is the rack that came with my 77 and it's time for it to go since I never use it. Other than sitting on the truck, I don't think it's ever been used.

IMG_2032.JPG
IMG_1090.JPG
IMG_0905.JPG

I'm asking $500.00 USD for it and all of its mounting hardware plus shipping. If you are going to the 70 series meet this weekend, or to Expo East this October, I can deliver it to you for free. If you are passing through the St. Louis area - Carlyle Lake, Illinois - you are welcome to pick it up and I can help you install it if you bring your Cruiser.

Manufacturers link with details.
ARB Steel With Mesh Floor Roof Rack Basket 43 X 53 Inch (3800120M)

^^ what they said about the rig! Very nice!
GLWS!

This is the rack that came with my 77 and it's time for it to go since I never use it. Other than sitting on the truck, I don't think it's ever been used.

View attachment 1325151View attachment 1325152View attachment 1325154

I'm asking $500.00 USD for it and all of its mounting hardware plus shipping. If you are going to the 70 series meet this weekend, or to Expo East this October, I can deliver it to you for free. If you are passing through the St. Louis area - Carlyle Lake, Illinois - you are welcome to pick it up and I can help you install it if you bring your Cruiser.

Manufacturers link with details.
ARB Steel With Mesh Floor Roof Rack Basket 43 X 53 Inch (3800120M)
Still available? For my 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom