ARB 100 Rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone check out ARB usa's site lately?
http://arbusa.com/rear_bars.htm
extra%20pic.jpg

I've seen that in the latest ARB newsletter, I think it's called ARB action. At some point I gave them my email address and ever since I keep getting their newsletter. I have the link in my office, I'll try to remember to post it here as they have many pictures and a short article about their new rear bumper.

there were some more pics here someplace of it, maybe from the SEMA show?

pretty sure it was Drexx that posted them

Aussie's have started to get the new bumper already.

Do the ambulance style rear doors come with it? ;)

thats a Patrol, not a LC with the barn doors

hickok said:
Do the ambulance style rear doors come with it? ;)

Landpimp said:
thats a Patrol, not a LC with the barn doors

I know, I was just kiddin'.....thus the...... ;)

Yeah, they unveiled a Jeep version at the SEMA show last November, but the 100 series version was posted on the net after an Aussie show in late November or December.

Early word was, however, that they would cost more than Slee's unit, which is cool because I like the way his looks a whole lot better.

shocker said:
Early word was, however, that they would cost more than Slee's unit, which is cool because I like the way his looks a whole lot better.

True.

@Landpimp

This is the thread with pictures of the bumper on a 100 that drexx started...

hello guys,
does anyone of you know if the new arb rear bumper has the option without the swing out tire carrier and without the jerry can holder? just the bumper itself. any idea? ;)

here's the link for ARB's newsletter with the new bumper :)

@HDJ100L
it is possible to get one without any carrier, they say that in the newsletter above..

I don't know, I'm still torn. It looks nice, but it also looks frightfully heavy and expensive. I like Slee's, but it looks like that one sticks out to the rear a couple inches more than necessary to accomodate a receiver hitch, i.e. it's not flush with the rear crossmember like his 80 bumper. Kaymar has gotten very expensive, and is a boat anchor to boot. At this point I'm kinda leaning toward the TJM. Great angles, not too heavy (though, of course, not as strong, but strong enough for my use), alows me to keep my OEM mudflaps, can take dual carriers, and has great looks that integrate into the lines of the trcuk much better than any of the others. But who knows, I'll probably change my mind next week! ;)

BTW, ARB deluxe bar now sitting in the garage. This is the one that has the full cage on top (NOT the Sahara) plus the cut-outs for the fog lights (like the Sahara). I'll take pics when I do the install.

arb rear bumper

It is going to be a while til they get to the US. They won't ship here until they can keep up with production for AUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom