ARAKAWA Auto Body Logo Tees (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.aceoverland.com
I was unhappy with the other options out there, so I redesigned this myself and aged it to perfection. Available on my website, I am shipping a batch Monday, March 11th. Super soft, poly/cotton t-shirt. These are slightly fitted, and side seamed. If you like your shirt loose fitting, I would order a size up.

Available at: www.aceoverland.com

Sam

These are available now anytime now, no pre-order necessary. Order with ease on my website! Will ship out within 1 - 2 days, I just don't ship on weekends.

Huge thanks to everyone who has ordered so far!! More Land Cruiser stuff in the works!!

Im placing My order tonight !

Can U make it sat
Plant A11 on the back , a custom order tweek ?

d591e9807b256994cb2cadfac59cf42c_2000x (3).jpg

Last edited:
Hey! Thanks for the kind words, I am glad you all dig it. I will be making some more cool Land Cruiser stuff, it's in the works. It's a one-man show over here though, and it's been busy at my shop currently. Stay Tuned!

I did just make a bunch more Arakawa shirts, so those are pre-printed and ready to ship.

Very cool shirts but I really love your Bureau of Land Cruiser Statistics signs.

;) Thanks! They are available for download in high resolution for $1.00. I could have them printed, sell finished product for a lot more, but shipping would be a nightmare - so I figure it would be easier to provide the artwork, and then you can support a local print shop by getting some printed and framed. They are square, so would fit a vinyl record frame perfectly.

Hey! Thank for the kind words! Hope you enjoy the shirts :) I am always working on new stuff (not as much since my wife and I had our baby recently, free time is nearly nonexistent) but will be coming out with some more fresh Land Cruiser gear soon!

Hey! Sorry just saw this post! I appreciate the kind words folks, glad you dig the tee!! I swear I am going to come out with some new designs - just as soon as I move! Just bought a house and I am a new parent so my free time is.. well.. what free time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom