SOLD AR: Built, Rust free 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Trying this again. I am not looking for any comments or feedback regarding pricing so please only comment if you have an interest in purchasing the truck.

Year: 2006
Make: Toyota
Model: Land Cruiser
Mileage: 115,2xx
Color: Thundercloud
Price: $28,250

Recent maintenance all done by Toyota dealership:
-Alternator (08/01/2019 at 110,828 miles) $766.48
-Timing belt, water pump, drive belts and front CV axle boots (08/09/2019 at 110,942 miles $1696.79
-oil change and tire rotation (09/16/2019) $163
- I had all of the fluids inspected while it was in the shop for these services. The dealership said that they were in good shape and did not need to be changed at this time. I also had them look over the brakes and was told that they have plenty of life left and do not need to be serviced.

Modifications (rough estimate):
ARB front bumper: $1300
ARB rear bumper with tire swing out: $2250
Old man emu suspension lift: $1000
Warn M8000S: $1000
Lightforce lamps: $400
Safari snorkel: $500
HID headlights
Rock sliders
(5) Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/70/r18 with roughly 6,000 miles on them
JBL GTO speakers and Infiniti basslink powered subwoofer/amp

This is a very very clean truck with no accidents on file and no known paintwork. The color is thundercloud metallic and this was a non AHC vehicle from the factory. I purchased it from a land cruiser enthusiast who owned 5 fj40s and a 2018 200. Despite the modifications I have not taken it off road and I don’t believe that the previous owner did either. I had intentions of using this for camping but just have not had the time. I have taken it back and forth to Houston (1200 miles round trip) and drive it to work a couple of times a week. It performs flawlessly and everything operates as designed including the rear drop down DVD player.

There are 5-6 minor hail dents on the hood that could be taken out pretty easily by a PDR person. The driver’s seat bolster shows minor wear and the carpets could be steam cleaned if you are looking for perfection. The backseats and rear jump seats look new and I don’t think anyone ever sat in them.

It has been an Arkansas truck since new and does not have any rust anywhere on the truck as a result.

Thanks,

Kevin
(832)724-3421

179197DE-4157-487A-877E-CE35AEB1A10D.png

41B08748-3A74-4CF8-92BF-E7C42D76041E.png

B284D192-2CAC-41B1-BFD9-671031644902.png

F3688A71-8AB6-4038-A220-7F142389660D.png

172C29FA-D52E-4D16-8CEF-890FDA5EAD5E.png

Last edited:
I’m thinking about selling my 100 so I read this thread for “market research” purposes. Now I’m totally confused:meh:

Yeah....that’s a scam.

not sure what that person is attempting to gain but I can assure you that it is not real.

Gunninit- so it takes a scam for you to not give someone grief about pricing? Solid logic....which shows how much you know about the market even though you are an expert. Fool.

Last edited:
Yeah....that’s a scam.

not sure what that person is attempting to gain but I can assure you that it is not real.

Gunninit- so it takes a scam for you to not give someone grief about pricing? Solid logic....which shows how much you know about the market even though you are an expert. Fool.
So your 100 did sell? I guess someone lifted one of your photos to use in that add? Sorry if I’m a little slow today.
That sucks. I hope you reported the add.

So your 100 did sell? I guess someone lifted one of your photos to use in that add? Sorry if I’m a little slow today.
That sucks. I hope you reported the add.

It’s sold. I looked into reporting the ad but do not see that option on cars.com

Yeah....that’s a scam.

It’s called a joke. Someone totally needs to chill, and read how to win friends and influence people. Because calling them fools and thinking the Internetz are such serious bidness leads to a lot of animosity where none should otherwise exist.

It’s called a joke. Someone totally needs to chill, and read how to win friends and influence people. Because calling them fools and thinking the Internetz are such serious bidness leads to a lot of animosity where none should otherwise exist.

I don’t need anymore friends. But thank you.

I was able to reach out to cars.com and informed them that this is fraudulent. They are in the process of removing it. Good catch JML403!

I’m just happy to facilitate some spirited discussion. It’s a shame people waste time with scams like that. But I guess Nigerian princes need to get paid too. To anyone searching for 100’s, enjoy the hunt!

I’m just happy to facilitate some spirited discussion. It’s a shame people waste time with scams like that. But I guess Nigerian princes need to get paid too. To anyone searching for 100’s, enjoy the hunt!

I live for the hunt. After my 100 series which I'm close on my next car is going to be a Phoenix Yellow Type-R without paying $30k. I imagine that will take some time. lol

I live for the hunt. After my 100 series which I'm close on my next car is going to be a Phoenix Yellow Type-R without paying $30k. I imagine that will take some time. lol

I'm trolling the websites everyday for a clean MKIV Supra 6spd that's not $100,000

Crazy, isn't it?

Listen, kwoodwo isn't just an expert on truck pricing... He's THE AUTHORITY, ok? And don't you dare challenge him about! He totally has everything completely figured out with ALL the data to back it up. The rest of us are just bumbling idiots who know nothing... We're just gonna have to accept it. And he isn't interested in having any more friends so we're out of luck there too...

Keep rollin'

Last edited:
So... The truck is sold.

Crazy, isn't it?

Listen, kwoodwo isn't just an expert on truck pricing... He's THE AUTHORITY, ok? And don't you dare challenge him about! He totally has everything completely figured out with ALL the data to back it up. The rest of us are just bumbling idiots who know nothing... We're just gonna have to accept it. And he isn't interested in having any more friends so we're out of luck there too...

Keep rollin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom