April PINS run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Phoenician

**** your sensitivity!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Looking to do another PINS run in April. Last year we had a blast, looking to do the same this year. Thinking Friday, Saturday and returning Sunday. Camping, fishing and wheeling in the sand to the 60th mile.
I can do the weekend of the 3rd-5th or the 10th-12th or the 17th-19th. I'm out of town the 24th-26th for work. Post up what date works for you so we can start setting it up.

Mike.

thanks for posting Mike, I am in for the 17th-19th, that way we can celebrate Edwin's birthday on the 18th

Might make it, got MotoGP and Jamboree at the end of the month. I'll see if I can swing it.

Jeff

Nice. I'm hoping to have the cruiser ready. It just all depends on how fast the TC gears get here from Australia. If not I'll have to take the Jeep or Ford.

hate to say it but i'm out. my youngest son has his last lacrosse game that weekend and i messed my motor up this weekend down at the coast. think i got salt water in threw the intake (splashing threw deep water holes).

so FYI i will be parting out my fzj-80 now.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. I know a really good mechanic in Austin. He'll get you up and running in no time ;).

Does your 80 have a rear locker?

Man, first the cummins and now the 80? How about a bicycle :)

Seriously, that stinks since you were tying to sell it. And that engine was rebuilt!

Damn. Edwin the 80 killer.

hate to say it but i'm out. my youngest son has his last lacrosse game that weekend and i messed my motor up this weekend down at the coast. think i got salt water in threw the intake (splashing threw deep water holes).

so FYI i will be parting out my fzj-80 now.

Sorry to hear about your motor Edwin... So, when are going to celebrate your birthday?

so this trip it's a little bit more than 2 weeks away, who is still going?

I'm about 80% sure I can go. Just depends on if something pops up at work.

I'm still down. Trying to reschedule an interview. It's at ten in the morning. So if I can't get it moved I'll be a little late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom