April monthly meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Last edited:
I'll bring my 40, if the weather is cooperative

Last edited:
I will be there.

It's today. The weatherman said it won't be windy.

maybe I'll bring Brock's on the trailer too.:)

I just realized this is tonight. Not going to make it (I work till 5:30). But I would like to get some stickers(2) and a 2xl shirt. I will be in Albuquerque on Saturday and swing by to pick the stuff.

is Michelle coming Ash? and your wife T? Jill will be there. we are meeting some other people just before that at Nick and Jimmy's around the corner next to Pappadeaux's. 5:00 if any of you are wanting to meet us there too. it's just a happy hour thing.

I was at Nick and Jimmy's yesterday for lunch. I'm coming straight from work so it will just be me this time

I'm in. Did an email go out and I missed it? Been having email troubles as of late.

I'm in. Did an email go out and I missed it? Been having email troubles as of late.

I forgot to send out a reminder until just now!

Shawn,

I'll bring Isabelle.
Michele is working, sorry! I'll bring Isabelle.

Looking forward to a non windy evening, for a change!

Last edited:
Its 4:15 and I just tweaked my back. Currently lying on the floor on an ice pack. If you don't see me tonight, I'll still be on the floor....probably!

sorry to hear that! I was thinking I didn't feel like towing the whole set up in rush hour traffic, so I'll be in the camry.

Thankfully the muscle relaxant pill kicked in and Barry was able to give us a ride.

Good meeting turn out, thanks for coming out fellas.
uploadfromtaptalk1398393526417.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1398393550488.jpg

I can't believe you didn't get a better picture of Rob's BJ70
uploadfromtaptalk1398393550488-jpg.888996

Hey, what can I say...I was on drugs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom