April Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
... is at my place. Saturday, 5 April, 6pm. Usual stuff.

8020 Dark Mesa Ave NW, ABQ, 833-2045.

From I-40: North on Unser to Ouray/Lava Bluff, third stop light. West (left) on Lava Bluff three streets to Dark Mesa. House #2 on right.

From RR: Come down Coors to Western Trail. Cut over west to Unser, second light. Unser south to Ouray/Lava Bluff, second light. West (right) on Lava Bluff three streets to Dark Mesa. House #2 on right.

Last edited:
I'm planning to attend. Maybe Jon will have some Baja pics for us?

Evan

I'm planning to attend. Maybe Jon will have some Baja pics for us?

Evan

And maybe some Baja stories that have been deemed inappropriate for this forum.

And maybe some Baja stories that have been deemed inappropriate for this forum.

I'll be there for the stories...er, tall tales!

Talking about the trip is not a problem. Just at the request of a few I don't want to post anything to the Internet.

No real tales this trip. Rather smooth over all, except for the blasted roads. Pics are burned to a CD and it works in the DVD. I just can't make it repeat when it gets to the end.

Talking about the trip is not a problem. Just at the request of a few I don't want to post anything to the Internet.

No real tales this trip. Rather smooth over all, except for the blasted roads. Pics are burned to a CD and it works in the DVD. I just can't make it repeat when it gets to the end.

the intrigue is sure to gain us more members! :D

Pics are burned to a CD

Can I come to the meeting? I wanna see pics of this MoASS we heard about. :flipoff2:

Can we hear da 40 run again? Seems like its been about a year since we started that thing up and I forgot what it sounded like.

-Mike-

Can we hear da 40 run again? Seems like its been about a year since we started that thing up and I forgot what it sounded like.

-Mike-

I hear through the grapevine it's been so long the engine needs to be torn down and checked, and the tires are oxidized.

Last edited:
I am planning on being there... Can we get directions pls?
Paul

Sure - always open to newbies.

Hope you can make it jemezcrusher.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a CB antenna tuner and/or know how to tune them? I installed a new Firestik on the FJC and instructions said to tune it. Not sure how to do that. If anyone coming to the meeting can help - it would be appreciated....
Thanks - Paul

Yep. Question is, do I remember how to use it.

The key is to remember the higher the channel, the higher the frequency, so the shorter the wavelength. Try it on channel 1, then channel 40. If channel 1 is closer to 1 to 1, it's too long because channel 40 is further away from optimum. Adjust the length to make them equal.

BTW, for those of you sticking my address in Mapquest, or any of the other programs, including GPS, they put my house further down the street. Don't be fooled.

We can't make the meeting tonight - down with a killer bug.

We can't make the meeting tonight - down with a killer bug.

Bummer Steve - we'll miss you and Wendy. But thanks for NOT bringing your killer bug to the meeting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom