April Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
Hey guys:

I am interested in coming to the April 12th meeting, but I get out of work around 730pm. Will there still be some people around for me to come after work?

I'd like to give my cash to someone to join the club and to meet some new people as well.

Thanks in advance.
-onur
Tijeras, NM

Doh,

I just realised we will be in Las Cruces that night. Oh well, hopefully someone could grab a sticker for me?

Skipper just called me and he has to be out of town that weekend now. unless someone wants to volunteer their place last minute, i'll be hosting the meeting. i will call him and try to get some stickers to have on hand for those new members at minimum.

Jon, can you switch the website info over to my place?

Skipper just called me and he has to be out of town that weekend now. unless someone wants to volunteer their place last minute, i'll be hosting the meeting. i will call him and try to get some stickers to have on hand for those new members at minimum.

Jon, can you switch the website info over to my place?

So, the meeting information on HDC website is correct--in RR?

Hopefully when I get down to Corrales, I'll be able to host one in the coming months.....

Rory--I'll grab ya a sticker.

-o-

So, the meeting information on HDC website is correct--in RR?

Yes. Shawn and Jill's home is relatively close to where you went yesterday. Turn North from Unser and Southern. MapQuest the address.
-Mike-

Hey Jon,

Will you be bringing the new person in your life to the meeting?

attachment.php

:D

-Mike-

Last edited:
Hey Jon,

Will you be bringing the new person in your life to the meeting?

-Mike-

Nope, taking her out to dinner tomorrow night. Her birthday is today. :grinpimp:

:flipoff2:

Let me suggest a nice seafood dinner.

:D

-Mike-

My guess: BH

I know a few places with fresh tuna.

-Mike-

if it warms up at all, bring lawn chairs for sitting outside. the flowers are pretty. if it's raining or snowing, i suspect we won't be outside much.

Shawn

if it warms up at all, bring lawn chairs for sitting outside. the flowers are pretty. if it's raining or snowing, i suspect we won't be outside much.

Shawn

If it is anything like it was at my cabin this morning, I wouldn't be getting out of bed...

I had close to 1' of snow!!

Fawk me! I left Cleveland to get out of the snow!

Can't wait to get down to Corrales in the next week or two.....

ps: I am going to try to get out of work early a bit (hopefully by 7pm) and get up to RR ASAP.

See ya'll tomorrow.
-onur

we'll wait for ya!

A big thanks to Shawn and Jill for hosting the HDC meeting at the last minute. We had a great turnout. I think there were around 20 members and prospective members plus wives, friends, and family.

Great meeting!

-Mike-

I agree with Mike - thanks to Shawn and Jill for hosting! We did have a good turnout and some new faces.

Ellen and I hope to see everyone at our place in Tijeras for the next meeting on Saturday, May 12th. We'll get directions out on the website as we get closer to the date. We'll plan a Cruise Moab debriefing. Anyone who's going to CM07 plan to bring photos, videos, and lots of stories!

Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom