April Meeting Minutes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks to Steve and Wendy for having us!
Smallish turnout tonight but nice to see some folks.

Old business;
We re-discussed the website and 'mud. The agreement is to try and find a cheaper alternative to our current web host and have a good link to our page on mud. Also agreed to limit our stickies to 4 or 5. No more meeting stickies, those threads will either be bumped or naturally stay on the first page.

New business;
Next meeting will be in May at Shawns house. More to follow, watch for the post!
Evan is going to take our T-shirts and stickers to Cruise Moab and sell them. We all agreed to discount the price to 15 bucks for all to try and generate some revenue and clean our our stock. Id also like to donate 5-10 shirts to the Rising Sun guys in thanks for setting up/running the event. Any disagreement?
Lastly, the June meeting will be a picnic type affair. Expect Tijeras or maybe on the way to the crest as possible locations. This will be a family affair, earlier in the day and should be fun. John Franklin is working logistics for this event.

Thanks all

Daisy

no disagreements from me. those people put on a world class event. I have not attended all the CM's, but it is a top notch event, and I've attended no less than 3 different TLCA events- CM; Rubithon, Black Hills CC, and Chlie Challenge(non-TLCA). I hope to make the Texas events soon...I was given a 'CM Staff' shirt for ending up leading a run in '05. give them a few shirts...:grinpimp:

Thanks to Steve & Wendy for hosting! It was good to see everybody - it's been a while.

Ellen and I are tentatively planning to host a July meeting at our house on Saturday, July 7th, if there is any interest. I know that July 4th is Wednesday that week, so people may be out of town. We'll see how it goes and try another time if there's not much response.

Evan is going to take our T-shirts and stickers to Cruise Moab and sell them. We all agreed to discount the price to 15 bucks for all to try and generate some revenue and clean our our stock. Id also like to donate 5-10 shirts to the Rising Sun guys in thanks for setting up/running the event. Any disagreement?
Daisy

I have a box of T-shirts, but I don't have any stickers. If you want me to take some stickers to Moab, who's got them?

Also, I'm the "courier" for the T-shirts. I will do what I can, but I'm also going to ask for help from everyone else from our club who's going to be at Cruise Moab. If they still have the vendor night on Thursday, that would likely be a good time to sell them, but I'd like to work in shifts so we can also walk around and check out the other cool stuff for sale.

Maybe we can also split up the batch of T-shirts and send some along with our people who are going to be on different trails on different days. I am hoping the T-shirt sales will be a team effort from the High Desert Cruisers team! :cheers:

That sounds like great idea. I took the box with me last time I went and failed miserably at selling them. I don't recall exactly what happened but I think it had somewhat to do with running E-hill and getting back really late when they had the vendor thing. Then I gave the box to someone else to attempt to get them sold but that turned into a mess. Good luck.

I have a bunch of stickers. I was planning to get them to Daisy, but if I can get them to you Evan that would work. my schedule is shot right now with Brock in the hospital, but maybe we can make a handoff at UNMH.

I have a bunch of stickers. I was planning to get them to Daisy, but if I can get them to you Evan that would work. my schedule is shot right now with Brock in the hospital, but maybe we can make a handoff at UNMH.

If Evan can meet you, that would be great. If not, im close to Evan at work and can play middle man...

Hope Brock is feeling better!

Daisy

All right, we're good to go. I will pick up stickers from Shawn.

Are we charging for those? Maybe a free one with the purchase of a T-shirt? (for all those Moab customers...)

All right, we're good to go. I will pick up stickers from Shawn.

Are we charging for those? Maybe a free one with the purchase of a T-shirt? (for all those Moab customers...)

i think they were $3 each. that seems like a fair price to me. $15 for a shirt is a deal too, so I would vote charge separate. this aside from the 5-10 donated shirts. maybe donate the same# of stickers?

i think they were $3 each. that seems like a fair price to me. $15 for a shirt is a deal too, so I would vote charge separate. this aside from the 5-10 donated shirts. maybe donate the same# of stickers?
Yes donate stickers too!!
3 bucks to the general populace is my vote...

Daisy

OK, so far the suggestion is to donate 5 - 10 T-Shirts and the same number of stickers to the Rising Sun guys for hosting the Cruise Moab event.

After that, we will charge $15 per T-shirt and $3 per sticker to anybody else.

Sound OK to everyone?

sounds like an online meeting that doesn't need minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom