April meet and greet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested? suggestions for date time location? taking in the fact that some of us live in Spocaine or CDA, I live in St Maries, where would people prefer to meet?
I would really like to meet some cruiser addicts and make plans to get out and see this beautiful country.

I'd be down. I dont know many trails south of CDA, but we could meet up at Fernan Saddle or 4th of July pass, do a trail run or something along those lines.

I'm game. I'm in CdA. That would be a great time! I've been wanting to do a quick run up the Fernan Saddle then up to Kelly Mountain, then down Blue Creek to Wolf Lodge. Depending on how many rigs would go, it would probably be a 2-3 hour run from CdA and back. Would most likely encounter some deep snow going up Kelly Mountain. Would be fun.

I only know roads along the St Joe and south into the Clearwater area. If you haven't made the run over Moon Pass from Avery to Wallace its worth the drive, nothing super technical or more then a forest road just a cool drive with some really cool train tunnels and scenery. I would love to hit some areas north into the CDA forest, as long as we have someone willing to take the lead on the trails. I'm more then willing to show people around this area and even plan for weekend camping and exploring.

Let’s choose the weekend then choose the location based on who’s available. Later would be better for snowpack. If we’re looking at April the 22nd looks pretty good to me.

My work schedule is very flexible, unless something comes up I can do the 22nd.

April 22nd is good for me. I've put it on my calendar. Yeah, snow can be an issue on the Northern facing slopes even into June. We can tune the location/elevation in later.

Dang... This weekend is a no go for me. Wedding Anniversary and wife doesn't want to go wheeling :confused:

Guys, I started this thread but I'm going to have to bail. I've got a family emergency that has come up and I will be preoccupied for the foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom