April Fools Day Toyota Crawl 2008 (Harlan, Ky) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
tired-iron.mounet.com

Because of the overwhelming response to this event last year we are starting planning earlier this year. This is the second year for this event, last year we had over 300 rigs show up and the response from our vendors was great.

Get this on your calendars and plan to attend.

Vendors if you haven't been contacted and want to sponsor this event please PM Shoope1 or myself.

Guys I went last year and the trails and scenery are incredible. Its totally worth the trip.

I just wanted to say for the folks that made it out last year thanks from coming. Everyone should put this on their calendar, cause this years event is gonna be even better.

We have a few new trails and extending some in the process.

We also are gonna have a few more Sponsor attend this year,
including Allpro Offroad.

I will be there with the group form Memphis. Any other 80 series (that are not on portals) coming?

The plan as of right now is to leave Thursday afternoon and arrive pretty late Thursday night. I immagine we will be going through Nashville around 7pm or so. What time were you going? We should meet up if not in Nasville then at the ride. I cant wait.

The plan as of right now is to leave Thursday afternoon and arrive pretty late Thursday night. I immagine we will be going through Nashville around 7pm or so. What time were you going? We should meet up if not in Nasville then at the ride. I cant wait.

We are leaving Nashville around noon on Thursday, so we'll be in Harlan by then. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express, stop by and see us just ask for the Smokey Mountain Cruisers.

Holiday Inn express must be the place to stay. I know a couple of people staying there, but we will be in a RV in Evarts. How about yall just give me a call on Friday. (901) 246-1800

Holiday Inn express must be the place to stay. I know a couple of people staying there, but we will be in a RV in Evarts. How about yall just give me a call on Friday. (901) 246-1800

Sorry, you want have cell service. AT&T is the company up there and it only works in Harlan while your inside their phone store.

So, let all of your family know they will not reach you by phone.

Well crap, just keep your eyes open for a green land cruiser with a snorkle and a bunch of 4 wheelers.

Heckler, I'll be in the Black Mountain Cabins on the Evarts side-just look for me, Marc, Spencer, and some others. I'll be towing with a white '00 Burb this time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom