April club work day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Shark

SILVER Star
Threads
Gents,

I have several things that need to be down prior to CRR and will be working on them intermittently. I know there are others as well that need stuff done. I can open my driveway up to about 5 rigs in total. Thinking 6 April seeing that CLCC swap meet is 13 April and CRR is the following week. Thoughts?

Gents,

I have several things that need to be down prior to CRR and will be working on them intermittently. I know there are others as well that need stuff done. I can open my driveway up to about 5 rigs in total. Thinking 6 April seeing that CLCC swap meet is 13 April and CRR is the following week. Thoughts?
Great minds think alike! may be able to come that day but I have blocked off Sunday the 14th to work on stuff to prepare. So if anyone needs extra work or can't do the 6th we can work in my driveway that Sunday.

Great minds think alike! may be able to come that day but I have blocked off Sunday the 14th to work on stuff to prepare. So if anyone needs extra work or can't do the 6th we can work in my driveway that Sunday.
Still need my eimkeith stuff done. No hurry just on the list ;)

Ill try to be there on the 14th as well to help you on what you have

We could put that on the list for Sunday! Should only take about an hour or so

For planning purposes do we have any takers for Saturday 6 April?

I will be at my house working on my stuff to get ready for the trip. You boys have fun.

I will stop by if I can but looks like I will be w the fam that day

I am planning to be there to work on something....

Sunday April 14th starting at 11:30am. We are going to plan on changing out my rear shocks and welding a panhard bar relocation bracket to Alan's cruiser. Talking packing for Relic Run and getting Alan's winch sorted out. All are welcome and we will be grilling brats for dinner.

Sunday April 14th starting at 11:30am. We are going to plan on changing out my rear shocks and welding a panhard bar relocation bracket to Alan's cruiser. Talking packing for Relic Run and getting Alan's winch sorted out. All are welcome and we will be grilling brats for dinner.
MMM changing rear shocks. soooo fun. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom