April 7 BBQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mntoyx4.com
The wife and I are thinking about hosting a BBQ on the 7th. Our Birthdays are next week so it's kinda for that.

Thought I would throw out the invitation to anyone who's in the Area.

We're planning on buying a bunch of meat n stuff so people can make Shish-ke-bobs. That and some hamburger patties. If ya'll are lucky enough I might get my smoker going and have some ribs. Rain or shine...we can always hang out in the gay-rage. Wouldnt' be a bad idea to bring more meat if you got it just in case.

I might have some beer, but prolly best to bring your own as I get testy when people drink my beer ;)

Thinking to have the grill going in the afternoon sometime, prolly 3-4pm. I'm gonna dig a fire pit too so we have something to sit around.

Bring some chairs cause i'm seating challenged. Sides/chips/etc would be appreciated.

Go ahead and bring your kids if you got em. Later in the evening might get kinda "adult" so keep that in mind.

6 studio Place #B
Colorado springs, CO 80904.

It's kinda hard to find. Mapquest gets you there....kinda. It's a duplex and Mapquest will get you to my neighbor's house. If you drive up the gravel driveway beside the house we are right behind.

719-433-4658

Once again...April 7th. So don't show up at my house tomorrow. :doh:

tomorrow it is!

If the Mrs is off next weekend, we might try to take some time out to head that way.

Jeez no one wants to come and eat my food?

Here's the deal

4PM to whenever.

We are going to supply shish keebobs, burgers, and yes....I'll even try to bait you with some beer. I'll buy a couple of cases at least.

I am going to try to make it! Any suggestions on a side dish? I can also bring some meat if you tell me what you need. Also I am not much of a Beer drinker, so don't worry I won't drink your beer, much anyway! Anyway, looking forward to it!:bounce2:

I am going to try to make it! Any suggestions on a side dish? I can also bring some meat if you tell me what you need. Also I am not much of a Beer drinker, so don't worry I won't drink your beer, much anyway! Anyway, looking forward to it!:bounce2:

What ever you might like to eat as a side dish is the best answer I can give. Hell even come chips would be cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom