April 23rd Adopt A Trail workday (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All club members,
Our next Adopt A Trail work day is scheduled for Saturday, April 23rd. We will meet at 9 am at the parking lot in front of Fawnskin fire station. Please bring work gloves, water and a lunch. The work will consist of brush clearance and clearing drains, so please wear long sleeves and close toed shoes.

If you are planning to attend, then please reply to this post so we know who to expect.

I can skip a Saturday of golf. I'm in!

I recall from prevoius meetings on this that we can't bring our own power hedge trimmers, chain saws, etc. What, if anything, can or should we bring?

I can skip a Saturday of golf. I'm in!

I recall from prevoius meetings on this that we can't bring our own power hedge trimmers, chain saws, etc. What, if anything, can or should we bring?
No chainsaws. Hand tools for gardening are fine if you prefer to use your own, like loppers. You can bring a gas powered hedge trimmer if you have one and prefer to use yours. Up to you.

No chainsaws. Hand tools for gardening are fine if you prefer to use your own, like loppers. You can bring a gas powered hedge trimmer if you have one and prefer to use yours. Up to you.
Did remember no chainsaws from your talk. Been too long since I was part of the adopt a trail program. Did our ride along with Greg Hoffman - nice guy to have in my truck since I had a working speedometer! I do have a gas powered hedge trimmer and branch loppers, both big and small I can bring...along with oil/gas for the trimmer.

Hi Gang,

My health will prevent me from this noble deed.

as my good friend Lowell g says: " you know that you're over the hill
When your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill...Doin' the old folks boogie.

Never fear, elon mush and I are desperately working to reverse the aging process :beer:

Hi Gang,

When your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill...Doin' the old folks boogie.

Never fear, elon mush and I are desperately working to reverse the aging process :beer:
Bummer! Hope to see you up & at it soon!

Hi Gang,

Sorry you can't make it. Get well soon and we look forward to seeing you next time.

All club members,
Our next Adopt A Trail work day is scheduled for Saturday, April 23rd. We will meet at 9 am at the parking lot in front of Fawnskin fire station. Please bring work gloves, water and a lunch. The work will consist of brush clearance and clearing drains, so please wear long sleeves and close toed shoes.

If you are planning to attend, then please reply to this post so we know who to expect.
Count me in! See you Saturday.

I plan on making it Saturday morning, but I do have another commitment later in the afternoon, so I would have to leave right after lunch. Hope to see you all there!

Nope, still a go for tomorrow and sunny but chilly is the expected weather.
And perhaps a little muddy? Forecast for last night was heavy snow in Fawnskin. Will, no doubt, be melting today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom