Events/Trails April 2021 Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Varies, but typically people are hanging around for 2-3+ hours...
if we can play with ham radios i'll hangout for pretty much as long as anyone wants to. I'll bring my rc rock crawler too.

1617596761993.png

@knewstance bring your RC car!

Last edited:
I'm in, can't wait to see all the covid quartine projects you guys have whipped up.

Don't forget, meeting is tonight!

Should be there around 8

Great seeing everyone at the meeting.

Let's have a meeting this in April!

April 16th!

7:30 pm - ??

Tempe Sonic/QuikTrip 1116 East Broadway, Tempe.

I would like everyone to think about Run of the Month's and getting a bunch scheduled. We should try for a couple each month, before it get's terribly hot!

I am looking forward to seeing every one and meeting all the new members.
Darn it. I just joined this forum last night. I recently bought my dream vehicle = 1975 FJ40. I would love to meet up with some FJ fans.

Darn it. I just joined this forum last night. I recently bought my dream vehicle = 1975 FJ40. I would love to meet up with some FJ fans.
Should have another next month, 3rd Friday. If so there will be a new post about it closer to then.

Last night was a good time, no formal meeting but lots of reviewing peoples pandemic projects and purchases plus hearing what adventures everyone has planned . @Living in the Past brought his new to him 2018 four runner TRD Pro., Ken showed off his Truggie with the Ivan Stewart stripes.
Folks are looking for a run, we need a few volunteers to set up ROTM for May, June and possibly July (preferably in the high country where temps are cooler). The meeting next month is on Friday May 21st.
Looking forward to a return of some normalcy of regular meetings and runs.

No it not TRD Pro just a TRD Off Road premium. Besides about impossible to find new or used the price on the Pro is a real PREMIUM. Add in still have our silver 04, daughter just bought a white 2019 TRD off road, red is too red and not wanting a black one. My wife spotted this dark gray one and liked. Didn't hurt the dealer took the time to detail and take pictures that highlighted it. When seen it in person it didn't disappoint. Other driving home from the dealer last night was only time I have driven it. Once up north will get the feel for it before taking it on any runs.

Did I miss something did Jackson move? He was there last night taking pictures. Since he listed some parts for sale that would be shipped from Canada.

Last edited:
No it not TRD Pro just a TRD Off Road premium. Besides about possible to find new or used the price on the Pro is a real PREMIUM. Add in still have our silver 04, daughter just bought a 2019 TRD off road, red is too red and not wanting a black one. My wife spotted this dark gray one and liked. Didn't hurt the dealer took the time to detail and take pictures that highlighted it. When seen it in person it didn't disappoint. Other driving home from the dealer last night was only time I have driven it. Once up north will get the feel for it before taking it on any runs.

Did I miss something did Jackson move? He was there last night taking pictures. Since he listed some parts for sale that would be shipped from Canada.
Jackson was not there last night/ He is helping a friend in Canada sell some parts.

Nice to meet some of you at the meet. :) I made a quick lil' video on my youtube.

I'm glad someone was documenting, thanks! Usually we've got our trusty photographer @medtro but he wasn't in attendance this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom