April 2012 Lonestar Jamboree Krewe Roster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright guys its 1:30 I still have about an hour worth of stuff to do before Mike and I meet at 5 see Yall soon

Bang Bang said:
Getting ready to roll out in about 15 minutes. It's gonna be a good weekend. :clap:

See you are target

I'm at work...:mad:

Alright, all you guys have a blast at Jambo. Be careful.

I'll be rolling for Utah either Friday night or early Saturday morning. :steer:

Well, we all made it here yesterday and with the exception of Deryl blowing a trailer tire within 2 miles of the park, it was an eventless ride in. Most of the Krewe was able to get in a couple trails in the afternoon and Jason even managed to sink his rig in what was one of the only mud holes out here. Then 6am rolls in along with what appears to be a huge a$$ thunderstorm. It has been pouring rain for a good 15 minutes or so and the weather forecast is not good. It's gonna be a sloppy rest of the weekend....and I guess this will give Jason more chances to sink his stuff. :D

Well, we all made it here yesterday and with the exception of Deryl blowing a trailer tire within 2 miles of the park, it was an eventless ride in. Most of the Krewe was able to get in a couple trails in the afternoon and Jason even managed to sink his rig in what was one of the only mud holes out here. Then 6am rolls in along with what appears to be a huge a$$ thunderstorm. It has been pouring rain for a good 15 minutes or so and the weather forecast is not good. It's gonna be a sloppy rest of the weekend....and I guess this will give Jason more chances to sink his stuff. :D

Sloppy? Thats Layton and Jasons favorite! :p

I'l touch it. Jason don't like it sloppy. I rode with him today and if he ain't doing 40 mph on flat trails he ain't happy. And heaven forbid it be wet and muddy and you know youy'll be sliding. :doh:

I'l touch it. Jason don't like it sloppy. I rode with him today and if he ain't doing 40 mph on flat trails he ain't happy. And heaven forbid it be wet and muddy and you know youy'll be sliding. :doh:

yeah yeah yeah just cause i didn't want to go down a muddy ass trail that could possibly roll my truck on it's side! and by the way i did that trail today after it dried up a little bit. it was fun.

anyway, i just got home, sorry i didn't get to say bye to everyone, you guys were still out on the trails when i left. i wish i could have stayed another night but buying a house via text messages is a pain in the ass. i had a blast this weekend though.

Mike don't b hatin!

No hatin' brotha......just giving you a hard time. It was fun wheeling with you and it was even better inside a closed cab in the rain. :idea:......until I had to get out and man the winch AND the strap.......:bang:

A few of the pics Rebekah took of me in Clyde's Ravine......

wheelstand2.jpg

wheelstand.jpg

inthewall.jpg

Good times with everyone. Now the work begins :bang:

speedn3 said:
Good times with everyone. Now the work begins :bang:

Yes, yes it does. Let me know if Yall need some help with that front axle

Someone has to have one... Make a thread for jambo pics and ask for the ones of you in the ravine

To my new amigos this initial trip was fantastic!! I got to meet some great people and learned a lot about my FJ. "Everyone" was great from the (4x4 fishing) FJ couple giving us the low down on the terrain and where the air tank was located, Eric and his Gumbo preventing an all hot dog week end for us, Layonnn, mike, and the Lafayette compadres for getting us through the rough spots without breaking our vehicle, to Hodges for keeping me up all night by lecturing a drunken 15 year about staying in school while blasting music until 3am LOL. I hope to have my rig better prepared next time I come. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom