April 2012 Lonestar Jamboree Krewe Roster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

planning on it!

I'm gonna try my damnedest to be there! Chances are I will be though

We have every plan to attend. We have a slight schedule conflict but it looks like it should work itself out. Last years Jambo was our first event. We were actually in front of the white and green 40s on our Saturday morning intro ride. Can't wait to go again.

We have every plan to attend. We have a slight schedule conflict but it looks like it should work itself out. Last years Jambo was our first event. We were actually in front of the white and green 40s on our Saturday morning intro ride. Can't wait to go again.

These white and green fj40's???
jambo.jpg

yep i was on that ride with u guys...

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

Nice! Oh that red mud mess!

Yea...............it does!

I'll be there. I think its my 4th years in a row?

layton, you gonna leave on wednesday or so?

Thursday morning with Jason.
We might have a quick last minute wrench day at my shop on Wednesday if need be. Hopefully my ToyOutfitter links will be in before then.

AWSOME! i might have my bumper by then. ill have tires in march.

I've taken off the whole week before and atleast monday and tuesday after. We will likely leave whenever the BR crew does and join the convoy. We will likely get a room in Shreveport Sunday night and relax. Then head home on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom